Cache Stuffers

Guest WeeVaa

Guest rediguana

is to turn javascript off for all sites except those that require it for proper functionality, such as banking and others. I use Opera, and its about 5 clicks to change. I love it - no X10 ads icon_smile.gif I would like a button on the top of the browser to switch between various states, so I could have a trusted and untrusted mode, and have a one-click switch between them. I might go and suggest that now. I think you can achieve similar things with the trust modes in IE, and assign sites you trust to have full reign with your browser full control, whilst others are more restrictive such as no ActiveX/Javascript/Java etc.

Cheers Gav

Guest rediguana

is to turn javascript off for all sites except those that require it for proper functionality, such as banking and others. I use Opera, and its about 5 clicks to change. I love it - no X10 ads icon_smile.gif I would like a button on the top of the browser to switch between various states, so I could have a trusted and untrusted mode, and have a one-click switch between them. I might go and suggest that now. I think you can achieve similar things with the trust modes in IE, and assign sites you trust to have full reign with your browser full control, whilst others are more restrictive such as no ActiveX/Javascript/Java etc.

Cheers Gav