Help Me Find My Bug, Please

alienpuppy

Hi,

I'm sure everything is fine, but my travel bug Pink Intel Bunnyperson has been sitting in a cache in New Zealand since January.

Could some one stop by the Sharks Tooth Kaikoura cache, and check on the cache and the bug. Neither has been logged since January. I would, but I'm on the opposite side of the planet (USA-California). icon_smile.gif

I'm hoping once the cache is visited, someone will move Pink along.

Thanks!

Gregory

I am looking forward to hearing that Pink Intel Bunnyperson is still safe and sound. Have been losing sleep ever since we left him at Kaikoura, worrying that perhaps the cache might not be properly hidden. However, I also live too far awy to easily check this.

Thought it would be a spot that was visited frequently what with whale watching nearby, etc., but apparently not. Seems that P.I.B. enjoys whale watching? I seem to remember that he started in a cache near to a spot in the US that also had this activity going on!

Basically I think we need a few more active geocachers in NZ! Especially around the central North Island...

quote:
Originally posted by evilC:

Basically I think we need a few more active geocachers in NZ! Especially around the central North Island...

Don't worry evilC. I just want to kick start the bug back into moving. I would be more worried if the cache had "Couldn't Find It" all over... it doesn't.

Thanks all who are helping out! This is great that we have this global community here.

/AlienPuppy