Cool software coming soon...

Guest rediguana

Guest rediguana

Check out Topomap

http://www.topomappro.com

I've been following its progress for a little while now, and it is being manufactured this week, and hopefully will be on sale very very soon. There are various versions available with a price vs detail payoff. I'll be trying it quite soon I think and I'll let you know what it's like. If you live in Chch you can go to S40 31.88 E172 38.38 - hehe. I've found those useful coordinates for geocaching icon_smile.gif

Cheers Gav

PS I have nothing to do with the producers except having bought maps and stuff off them

Looks great but I could buy a heck of a lot of maps for that price! Be nice to have though.

On another subject, what do you thnk of those rather cool-looking Geocache caps? Wonder if we could import a bulk lot? May post a seperate message on it.

Regards,

Pat

Guest rediguana

Yeah it is a bit pricey. On the plus side you can print your own maps and not have to by 2 or 4 maps just to cover that particular region you are after though icon_smile.gif I hate doing that hehe. 'Tis cheaper than buying too many 260 series topo maps though - the key to many new adventures!

Cheers Gav