Watch Out North Island ;)

Guest rediguana

Guest rediguana

I found the last remaining active cache in the South Island last Wednesday. Guess where I'm coming to hunt next?! LOL! The Mission Impossible sounds very intriguing, especially with my liking for cryptology. Might scope it out soon... and what about all the other cache infections occuring all over the North. Must... find..... them...... icon_smile.gif

Cheers Gav

[This message has been edited by rediguana (edited 21 November 2001).]

Guest tgsnoopy

Bring it on Gav, I'd like sum1 2 find a few of my caches, only 1 has been found so far (well done Adman). How about Pirongia?

I don't know about others, but I 4 1 would like 2 meet U 2 satisfy curiosity etc. Perhaps U could post Ur plans so we could get the opourtunity.

Guest rediguana

I've got plenty of caches down here yet to be found as well icon_wink.gif Of course quite a few of them are off the beaten track and away from the major centres.

Yeah I'd like to meet other geocachers 8) To date the only other one I've meet personally was hunter1nz, whose been particularly quiet - he lost about 4 caches from plundering, accidiential discovery and animals icon_frown.gif

I haven't planned anything yet, but rest assured when I do I'll the NI geocaching contingent know icon_smile.gif You know, give them a chance to 'safe and secure' their caches icon_wink.gif

Cheers Gav

quote:
Originally posted by tgsnoopy:

only 1 has been found so far (well done Adman)

Most of them will have to wait till after xmas to be found by me not enuf free weekends icon_frown.gif ... BUT they will be found, been eyeing them up since you listed them icon_biggrin.gif.

So when are you coming to hunt some caches in the Manawatu and Wellington tgsnoopy, it's a lot closer for you and kaimaikid than it is for rediguana icon_wink.gif

I've got my eye on the Orongorongo Cache for this weekend icon_smile.gif, I'm going to take the fly rod to see if i catch anything using the fly I got from The Rock. I'm going in for 3 days so hopefully something other than trees and rocks will be caught rolleyes.gif

Cheers

Adam cool.gif

Guest tgsnoopy

Hah, well I might be down that way next week to meet the gentleman (The guy from geocachingworldwide.com) from Australia who is in Wellington for the week (See other message string) But I think I'll be concentrating more on Geodash points at this point in time. Time will tell, so much to do, so little time.

Oh, by the way, apparently Stoney (KaimaiKid) tied that fly himself, so it will be interesting to see how you go.

The other thing is that "The Rock" isn't the full name for that rock, it's actually known for what some couples get up to while sheltering from the rain under it, i.e. it's known as "R__t_rs Rock" But stoney sensibly didn't call it that. Another thing I won't confirm or deny icon_wink.gif. Trouble is, its the only shelter in there, if anyone else is nearby they will often hot foot it to there and catch people out, hence it got the nichname.

[This message has been edited by tgsnoopy (edited 22 November 2001).]

Guest Nemesis

quote:
Originally posted by rediguana:

I found the last remaining active cache in the South Island last Wednesday...

Well, you have been busy. icon_smile.gif

As the only active cacher in the deep south, I think it's time to put out a few new caches. icon_wink.gif

Cheers,

Donovan.