Only see highlights if trackable is present

SqueakyPoo

On 4/1/2023 at 4:37 AM, SqueakyPoo said:

On the app, and I'm using both IOS and android,  why not change the app to only highlight the word (Trackable) if a trackable is present at this cache. You do this with hint, so not a real big change with programming 

Because it's not at all accurate.

That link only states that someone has checked a TB into the cache with a log entry, and no one has checked it out through a log entry.

The presence of TBs on a cache's page should only be treated as an indication that a TB MAY be present. You can't even say "Should" or "Probably" because it just isn't true anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
59 minutes ago, TeamRabbitRun said:

Because it's not at all accurate.

That link only states that someone has checked a TB into the cache with a log entry, and no one has checked it out through a log entry.

The presence of TBs on a cache's page should only be treated as an indication that a TB MAY be present. You can't even say "Should" or "Probably" because it just isn't true anymore.

Yeah...  I was finding more trackables in caches that had no mention in them for quite a while...  :)

What bugs me about "pointing out" trackables in caches is we now have an option to lock every section of our profiles. Hoarder heaven...

So now trackables go missing, and we can't really get an idea what happened to it other than who entered anything on the trackable's page.

• Upvote 1