Benchmark Listings and Logging ablilties?

team erdinger

I was recentley stunned to see Benchmark Listings and Logging abilities were Deleted. I have inquired about this through the Appeals process to only receive B/S answers. The technology was already in place and may have needed updated which in todays Computer World should not have been an issue. Apparentley my Appeals have reached unqualified personel or persons not able to pass these concerns to Proper persons who might be able to make a  difference in reinstating Benchmak Listings and Logging abilities....and NOT refer me to Waymarking.com. Geocaching.com had the best Benchmark Listings and Logging abilities and never should have been removed. After being a Premium Member for nearly 20 years I am truely dissapoointed in someone/s POOR decission to eliminate Benchmarks. I have since dropped my Premium Member subscription and know of many others who either have or are going to do the same. SHAME ON SOMEBODY!  p/s, please spare me any more B/S responses and REINSTATE Benchmark Listings and Logging abilities. 

• Funny 2
  • Surprised 1