My web site

kaimaikid

I have just done a promotional web page for geocaching in hope of dragging more people into the sport and would like some feedback please. icon_eek.gif

Also if you have any ideas or material that I could add to it please let me know. icon_cool.gif

Thanks

Stoney icon_biggrin.gif

kaimai kids geocache page

It's worth a crack....whats there to lose....

[This message was edited by kaimaikid on January 13, 2003 at 10:04 PM.]

Hey good site. For some reason it reminded me of Robin Lovelock's GPSS site though rest assured - it's definitly not a cosmetic similarity!

icon_smile.gif

Completely unrelated, I'm doing a speech at Toastmasters on Monday evening on Geocaching! The speech objective is to "show what I mean" by using movement, facial expression, eye contact etc. I figured running around the stage searching for a cache (which makes a great prop) would help me a great deal in that respect. The alterior motive of course is to hopefully get a few new rookies on board too icon_smile.gif

Steve icon_wink.gif

actually most of it is based on one of his pages, plus a couple of other sites and then edited and all put together by me.....it will have original content when i get some time....but least its a start.....but anything original from anyone will be greatfully accepted including piccys.....

It's worth a crack....whats there to lose....