cache not showing on map in IOS app

A couple caches were published yesterday.  Only one of them shows up on the map in the app.  However, when I log in to the website, they appear on the website map.  Wonder how many caches I'm missing because they aren't showing in the app?  I receive an email notification when new caches are published in my area.  If I click on the link in the email it opens the cache page and I can navigate to it, but when I go back to the map it does not show up.

The two that I know are not showing in the app are TMR - Path - Dans Le Coin (GCA69BM) and TMR - Path - Myers (GCA69AP).  The one that DOES appear is TMR - Path - Draining (GCA69B0).

I am using an Iphone 13 IOS 16.3.1.

Geocache App version I believe is 9.240 (2792)

I am a premium subscriber so that should not be an issue.

In the TMR-Path-Dans Le Coin image, the green cache icon is TMR-Path-Draining.

TMR-Path-Dans Le Coin.jpg

TMR-Path-Myers.jpg

1 hour ago, mtchickadee2000 said:

A couple caches were published yesterday.  Only one of them shows up on the map in the app.  However, when I log in to the website, they appear on the website map.  Wonder how many caches I'm missing because they aren't showing in the app?  I receive an email notification when new caches are published in my area.  If I click on the link in the email it opens the cache page and I can navigate to it, but when I go back to the map it does not show up.

This happens to me frequently with newly published geocaches on the app map. It usually clears up when I clear the app and refresh. 

• Upvote 1

Dear Dev Team,

I was 3 weeks ago in Bamberg. A friend of me an I do have both Premium accounts. He saw much more Caches than me.

One of the caches are for example Bamber Dom. GC78J78.

I entered the code manually in the app and I was able to log it.

I am currently guessing that 20% - 40% of all caches are missing in iOS. I have an iPhone 15. Maybe that helps to find the problem.

Regards Chris

Bamberger Dom.jpg