GiGi4TWCG

GiGi4TWCG

I purchased and activated several trackables. I'm rather confused as to how to place them into a geocache for the first time AND how to do the proper steps in recording it.  I've read articles but I'm still a little confused.  Can someone give me a simple, step by step procedure?  Thanks so much!

Place it in a geocache large enough to hold it properly --- unless the cache owner requests no trackables in their cache. Also, be mindful that the cache will be found by other cachers and, not be in danger of being muggled. When you log the cache online, click 'Log Geocache' and you will get a drop-down list of trackables. Choose Visit or Drop. Being that you are the owner, you will also have a list on your caching page with all your owned trackables and their alpha-numeric tracking codes. If you are moving a trackable owned by someone else, make sure to write down the alpha-numeric tracking code and keep your note until you log it. You can't log a trackable owned by someone else without that code.

• Helpful 2