How do I...see Shop purchases?

PlantAKiss

I have looked everywhere and used the search feature but I can't find where I can see the items I purchased from the GC Shop the other day. I'm used to eBay and Etsy having a "Your Purchases" section under my profile. I can see all my purchases plus track shipping. I don't remember everything I purchased and don't want to re-buy them!--and would like to see when shipped. Thanks for any help! 

"You have placed no orders." 😞 I bought a bunch of stuff. I'll check my bank account to see if there are deductions. Is a Shop account separate from your GC account? It asks me log in or create an account. I logged in and got "no orders." 

(Yes I have a Groundspeak deduction on my account.)

2nd edit: Well, wonder no more. I received my purchases today! 😳 That was lightning fast! Maybe it shows "no orders" because it was shipped already?? Purchase history would be nice but I'm thrilled with my purchases! 

Edited by PlantAKiss
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PlantAKiss said:

"You have placed no orders." 😞 I bought a bunch of stuff. I'll check my bank account to see if there are deductions. Is a Shop account separate from your GC account? It asks me log in or create an account. I logged in and got "no orders." 

(Yes I have a Groundspeak deduction on my account.)

2nd edit: Well, wonder no more. I received my purchases today! 😳 That was lightning fast! Maybe it shows "no orders" because it was shipped already?? Purchase history would be nice but I'm thrilled with my purchases! 

Hi! The Shop Geocaching site does have a separate login for the user and password. If you ordered and used guest checkout, the info would not show on the membership side. We do send an email confirmation once we process the order. The tracking email could have gone to spam possibly or the email could have been entered incorrectly. If you can provide the order number we are happy to confirm. Thanks - Phil

Thank you for the info about the separate log-in. Well, actually, I did do the separate log in. It just said "no orders" when I did log in. So I'm assuming it said that because my order was already shipped? I didn't see a purchase history. I DID receive my order today. But supposin' something was missing, how could I see what I had ordered? Just the email? 

Received my order today so much faster than expected and all there. But a purchase history would be nice to have.

Thank you!

If you are on the Shop Geocaching site, and log into your account, you should start on the "My Account" page.  If not, while logged into your Shop account, there is a drop down with your name in the upper right and you can click on "My Account".  Once on that page, if you placed any orders while logged into that account, you can find them there.  On the very left of the page, the first choice under My Account should be My Orders.  If you click on that, it will show any orders placed while logged in. 

If you do not see your orders there, that means you ended up going through guest check out.  If that is the case, we can look up the orders for you.  You would need to reach out to shop@geocaching.com with the ship to name or email address used, and we can run a search for you and get you the order info that you are looking for. 

I hope that helps, but if not, please feel free to email shop@geocaching.com and we will do our best to get things figured out. 

Thank you for the additional info  Martemous. It's possible I purchased as a guest. I tried several times and don't remember what I did when. It's not a big deal. I'm just used to seeing purchases listed on sites like eBay, but for those, one log-in gives you all access. I'll remember next time that shopping is a separate thing. Thanks!