New Zealand Bound travel bug

peatmanb

I have found a travel bug that is headed for New Zealand. I was wondering if there is someone that I could mail it to in order to speed it on its way. It is supposed to get to:

Waypoint: GC1AF

S 46° 36.877 E 168° 20.303 (WGS-84)

Bluff Hill (Bluff)

Bluff, New Zealand (South Island)

before October but if I could mail it to someone in New Zealand and they put it in *any* cache then I would have done my job in getting it further along its way. If you would like to volunteer to accept it and get it in a cache please email me at the address below.

I am in Atlanta GA USA and am looking for someone local that is headed that way on the southeast USA Groundspeak forum. If I can't find anyone I would like to mail it though.

Bob Peatman

peatmanb@mindspring.com

you could try and get the bug up around Allentown, PA by August, as I have a friend there who is pretty certain to be coming to NZ that month. He could then bring it to Christchurch, and I know a cacher or two here that could come and pick it up icon_smile.gif If you posted it now, and it got here within 2.5 weeks I could place it in Chch before I head to the US.

Cheers Gav

you could try and get the bug up around Allentown, PA by August, as I have a friend there who is pretty certain to be coming to NZ that month. He could then bring it to Christchurch, and I know a cacher or two here that could come and pick it up icon_smile.gif If you posted it now, and it got here within 2.5 weeks I could place it in Chch before I head to the US.

Cheers Gav