Trackable verschwunden

Boskolino

1 hour ago, Boskolino said:

Hallo zusammen,

mein Trackable ist verschwunden. Er hat nicht mal einen Meter zurückgelegt. Jetzt stelle ich mir die Frage ob ich einfach den Code des Trackables nochmal verwenden kann mit einem anderen Gegenstand? Weiss das jemand?
Ich freue mich auf eine Antwort!
LG Boskolino
P:S: Das ist der Trackable: https://coord.info/TB9CQTR

Yes you can, but this is way too soon!!! Wait more. Contact the person who was at the cache that had your travel bug. 

The problem is: I dropped my Trackable at a Cache near my Home and one month nothing happened. So I checked the Cache and the Trackable was not there. Nobody found the Cache or logged the Trackable. I also dropped an other Trackable and he was also away. I posted a Note at the cache. 
I waited two Moths. Nothing.

9 minutes ago, Boskolino said:

The problem is: I dropped my Trackable at a Cache near my Home and one month nothing happened. So I checked the Cache and the Trackable was not there. Nobody found the Cache or logged the Trackable. I also dropped an other Trackable and he was also away. I posted a Note at the cache. 
I waited two Moths. Nothing.

Yes, I read the cache log. I still think it's too soon. Just my opinion.

Yes, you can attach that TB code to a new fox or other item. But if the original is still out there, it will cause a problem. I'd wait longer.

I've lost several TBs that got zero miles. Very frustrating! 

Thank you for your answer!
You helped me.
I will wait 1-3 Months.
Have a nice day!

2 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

You dropped it in the cache January 8.

Someone who had previously found the geocache may have stopped by to pick up your travel bug, and  didn't didn't log a note. Maybe. 

Unfortunately, dropping off a trackable is the last time one can ever control what happens to it.

We were very enthusiastic about trackables at first, and we put many into the wild. And then we were very disappointed, even angry, when the first few disappeared. Over time, we learned not to be so emotional, as there was nothing to gain by it.

These days, when we release a trackable, we do so with the full expectation that it will eventually go missing, and we just try to enjoy seeing where it goes until that point.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2