Hello, Is anybody home?

Guest Nemesis

Guest Nemesis

Hi all. Just wondering how many cachers know about these forums? We seem to be a bit short of new topics and posts (maybe because Winter is coming). New geocaches must have plenty of questions, so ask us, we would be glad to help.

Cheers,

Donovan Govan.

Guest 300mag

Hello there Nemesis.

Our winter is finally gone spring is here with close to 30'c.This is unusually high for spring.Don't get me wrong i am not complaining(yet) icon_biggrin.gif Here in Canada this winter we add tons of snow.I know you dont have snow but i hope you don't get as much rain as the snow we got.At least your caches wont be buried under the meter or so of snow.So get ready for some waterproof caches icon_biggrin.gif

Guest 300mag

Hello there Nemesis.

Our winter is finally gone spring is here with close to 30'c.This is unusually high for spring.Don't get me wrong i am not complaining(yet) icon_biggrin.gif Here in Canada this winter we add tons of snow.I know you dont have snow but i hope you don't get as much rain as the snow we got.At least your caches wont be buried under the meter or so of snow.So get ready for some waterproof caches icon_biggrin.gif

Guest MadGPS

Gees !!! When I read this post I wondered were in haiti is this poor soul from.I just put up my snowshoes and don't plan to take them out soon for sure.Old man winter just lost is grippe on the land here lately and the river are flowing again.You take out your snowshoes and have a nice cool walk for me,cause I've had it for this winter.It's a small world today with those PCs.Hard to beleive I'm communicating with a person that winter is just starting and spring is just beginning here and its nice and warm and the sun is shinning and the birds are singing and the flowers are blooming and the gals are turning gold in color,Boy its to hot for me Chow icon_biggrin.gif

Guest MadGPS

Gees !!! When I read this post I wondered were in haiti is this poor soul from.I just put up my snowshoes and don't plan to take them out soon for sure.Old man winter just lost is grippe on the land here lately and the river are flowing again.You take out your snowshoes and have a nice cool walk for me,cause I've had it for this winter.It's a small world today with those PCs.Hard to beleive I'm communicating with a person that winter is just starting and spring is just beginning here and its nice and warm and the sun is shinning and the birds are singing and the flowers are blooming and the gals are turning gold in color,Boy its to hot for me Chow icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Nemesis

Thanks 300mag and MadGPS for you posts. Oh yeah, 300mag, this may surprise you, but us down below 45 degrees South (in Dunedin) do get a bit of snow down to sea level icon_smile.gif. I admit it is never more than a few inches however, but that's nothing compared to your winters icon_wink.gif. Both of you have a great spring and get out your GPS and find them stashes icon_biggrin.gif.

[This message has been edited by Nemesis (edited 05 May 2001).]

Guest Nemesis

Thanks 300mag and MadGPS for you posts. Oh yeah, 300mag, this may surprise you, but us down below 45 degrees South (in Dunedin) do get a bit of snow down to sea level icon_smile.gif. I admit it is never more than a few inches however, but that's nothing compared to your winters icon_wink.gif. Both of you have a great spring and get out your GPS and find them stashes icon_biggrin.gif.

[This message has been edited by Nemesis (edited 05 May 2001).]