Flammables in caches.

tgsnoopy

It is now safe to approach Dopers den. I took the flare out last night.. As a matter of interest they are smoke type handheld flares.. I always carry them when going bush.. good things to pop when you hear the chopper..Far cheaper option for most people than an EPLB ...Considering the armament regularly carried in the US and left in cars, purses, desks etc they have a cheek....

However I still urge caution... the peanut bar is still there and may cause choking.. the cdrom may cause serious injury if the edge is rubbed furiously against the skin ... The pencil in with the log book could also be a hazard to eyes and the lollipop will be very painful if rammed up an orifice...

However I still urge caution... the peanut bar is still there and may cause choking.. the cdrom may cause serious injury if the edge is rubbed furiously against the skin ... The pencil in with the log book could also be a hazard to eyes and the lollipop will be very painful if rammed up an orifice.

Funny!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Darnit, I like those smoke flares. Lotsa lovely bright orange smoke to alert the chopper pilot where you are. I also often carry a small strobe light available for around $40.00 in case a night rescue is required. I was quite surprised Jeremy had archived this one. Oh well, it is in the rules, and the rules are there for our safety. Lets hope the removal of the flare doesn't put anyone at risk in the future icon_wink.gif.