See no cashes

Stranger59

Dear forum users.

I have a question, I load a gpx file in my garmin 700, everything is fine, but the location where I want to search is about 300 kilometers away, now when I press the treasure chest I don't see any cashes.

The strange thing is when I scroll to the place with the map in the Garmin I see them all on the map.

Now my question is, when I'm almost at destination will they show up in the treasure chest list?

Because if I do the same with a distance, let's say 100 kilometers away, he will show them.

Edited by robertlipe
De-uglified to make readable.
  • Funny 1
  • Surprised 1

Here's the message, de-fonted:

Dear forum users.

I have a question, I load a gpx file in my garmin 700, everything is fine, but the location where I want to search is about 300 kilometers away, now when I press the treasure chest I don't see any cashes.

The strange thing is when I scroll to the place with the map in the Garmin I see them all on the map.

Now my question is, when I'm almost at destination will they show up in the treasure chest list?

Because if I do the same with a distance, let's say 100 kilometers away, he will show them.

6 hours ago, Stranger59 said:
Dear forum users.

That is the way a modern Garmin GPS works.  You must get closer to the cache (less than 100km or so), to see it on the map, or even find it in a text search.

• Upvote 1