Coordinates not showing on web page

20 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

While hacking is always a possibility, it is more likely that an email from Geocaching.com to your email address bounced, causing the system to invalidate your account.

Only one bounce disables your account?

Seems harsh, given today's internet.

Would it be possible for GS's system to respond to a bounced email by sending a message to the cacher through the Message Center?

How about something like this:

"Hello, TeamRabbitRun - This message is being sent to tell you that we got a bounceback from an email sent your email address <"email address">. This COULD be indicative of a problem, or it could be a transient e-glitch. Please note that if we get another one, we're shuttin' you down.    Cache-on!...Groundspeak"

• Helpful 1
4 hours ago, Moun10Bike said:

While hacking is always a possibility, it is more likely that an email from Geocaching.com to your email address bounced, causing the system to invalidate your account.

What made me think of hacking was the wording I got when I tried sending her an email, "The user selected has invalidated his or her account", implying it was done by the user rather than the system. Is it even possible to invalidate your own account?

To Goldenwattle, if your email provider allows it, it might be a good idea to whitelist the geocaching.com domain.