Cheap eTrex?

tgsnoopy

Nick, I hope you bought your digital cameras memory card from design design on TradeMe, I just received another 64M SM Card & a USB SM Card Reader I ordered on Monday from him, excellent service and at the best price I could find too. LOL, I'm plugging someone again icon_wink.gif I'm pleased to hear of the successful GPS12 purchase as well icon_smile.gif If we all let each other know of these good deals and save some money it's all good.

Nick, I hope you bought your digital cameras memory card from design design on TradeMe, I just received another 64M SM Card & a USB SM Card Reader I ordered on Monday from him, excellent service and at the best price I could find too. LOL, I'm plugging someone again icon_wink.gif I'm pleased to hear of the successful GPS12 purchase as well icon_smile.gif If we all let each other know of these good deals and save some money it's all good.

No, I actually got it trade from one of the wholesalers where I buy my computer parts for work - though saying that, by the time you add GST onto my price, I am not saving much over design_design's prices. (a camera that used CF cards rather than SD cards would have made the transaction a lot cheaper - thats a tip for anyone planning on buying a digital camera)

Cheers

Nick.