Saving caches to a list from map fails

yxza

Hello,

all of a sudden I get a strange behaviour when I try to save a cache to a list. I click on a cache on the map and get the small panel describing the cache and and at the bottom there is among other things the text "Add to list". I click on the text and the panel with my lists pops up. Clicking on the wanted list and all I get is a green "circle" and that's all. However if I open the cache to get the full description, then on the right hand side there also is the text "Add to list". If I click on the text the panel with my lists is displayed and if I now click on the wanted list I get the text "Saved!" and all is OK.

Running Windows 10 an tried Firefox and Edge both with Tapermonkey enabled and disabled. Same behaviour. Am I missing something?

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
2 hours ago, yxza said:

Hello,

all of a sudden I get a strange behaviour when I try to save a cache to a list. I click on a cache on the map and get the small panel describing the cache and and at the bottom there is among other things the text "Add to list". I click on the text and the panel with my lists pops up. Clicking on the wanted list and all I get is a green "circle" and that's all. However if I open the cache to get the full description, then on the right hand side there also is the text "Add to list". If I click on the text the panel with my lists is displayed and if I now click on the wanted list I get the text "Saved!" and all is OK.

Running Windows 10 an tried Firefox and Edge both with Tapermonkey enabled and disabled. Same behaviour. Am I missing something?

Here is one of a couple recent discussions on this issue. You are not alone. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.MORO said:

Same here. Adding to list, new and present, does not work, from the webpage, nor the iPhone app.

My error says:

"

Sorry, you have reached your List limit.

Please delete a List to make a new one.

"

I deleted one of my lists, but still got the same error message. WTH???

On 2/4/2023 at 5:23 PM, Dr.MORO said:

Sorry, you have reached your List limit.

Please delete a List to make a new one.

Wow, that is a milestone all in its own right there.  I doubt I'll ever reach the limit of 100 lists (or the limit of 1000 caches per list). I prune old lists once I'm done with them mostly. 
I have 58 right now and about half of those are about to get tossed. 

• Surprised 1