Moving Your List caches to my android phone using Send2cgeo script?

IMGOIN2

I have a list in geocaching.com of target caches in the Atlanta area, and a list of targets in New England, which before a few days ago was very simple to load into c:geo on my phone.  That is no longer the case for this technology-challenged old guy.  And I have flights to Atlanta and then EWR beginning to morrow while the panic sets in.  I have tried to follow the instructions for the new method, installing the Send2cgeo script, registering my browser, etc.  But I can't seem to get it this new system to work.  The instructions for registering the browser and device say to select "Menu-Settings-Services-send to cgeo" on my android device while running c:geo.  Done.  So I go to Your Lists, click on the list I want to send to the phone, and there is a send to cgeo icon just to the left of the Delete from List box.  I click on the send to c:geo icon after choosing all of the caches listed, and nothing seems to happen, on my phone or on the geocaching site.    What am I doing wrong, and why has this become so complicated for old geezers?

• Funny 2