An Unexpected Photo Guest Who Didn't Stink

401Photos

Yesterday's new-to-me category -- Pankcake and Crepe Restaurants -- had a bonus first-for-me, too:

S K U N K ! !

A very friendly skunk unexpectedly happened by La Creperie as I started snapping pictures! We acknowledged each other, kept our distance, and he waddled along without incident. My snapshots are included the WM photo gallery for additional documentation/amusement.

What's the most surprising, odd, or out-of-place combination of "Waymark and Guest" (creature, object, action, etc.) you've captured?

809980996_20221201_SKUNKPancakeCrepe-Restaurants_Creperie_Providence-Rhode-Island_GRID.thumb.jpg.36bf918ee2f7c78221e5b9c8084f88dc.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 3
  • Surprised 1
  • Love 1
On 12/2/2022 at 5:41 AM, 401Photos said:

surprising, odd, or out-of-place

While neither surprising, odd, nor out-of-place, this was, nonetheless, a cool shot from one of our Jerseyland Organics Waymarks from Waaaaay Back in the spring of 2013.

In fact, the reviewer, the renowned "Math Teacher",  thought it to be a pretty cool default photo for the Waymark.

2a08e175-3e8d-4291-99ab-08b53efb654e.JPG

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Upvote 1
  • Funny 2