Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

15 minutes ago, Laval K-9 said:

Only 9 to go...

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

I guess Santa is still working overtime. 

There is also one Halloween Mission that has gone on an extended adventure.

The ghosties and reindeer need to pay a visit to the postal services and get them to deliver these packages properly.:rolleyes:

:drama:      :omnomnom::omnomnom::omnomnom::mmraspberry::mmraspberry::mmraspberry::drama::drama::drama:      

10 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

I guess Santa is still working overtime. 

There is also one Halloween Mission that has gone on an extended adventure.

The ghosties and reindeer need to pay a visit to the postal services and get them to deliver these packages properly.:rolleyes:

:drama:      :omnomnom::omnomnom::omnomnom::mmraspberry::mmraspberry::mmraspberry::drama::drama::drama:      

Who will be the first to make it to the finish line? The ghost or the reindeer? :tongue:

• Funny 1
On 12/2/2022 at 2:45 PM, o0rxkxrox0o said:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 11/14/22
Name received from Laval K-9: 11/26/22
Sent my gift: 12/2/22
My gift arrived at destination: 12/5/22~
I received a gift: Yes!

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 11/14/22
Name received from Laval K-9: 11/26/22
Sent my gift: 12/2/22
My gift arrived at destination: 12/6/22~
I received a gift: YES! Thank you! 

• Helpful 1

Tuesday list of those who didn't receive or didn't say so.

Should your name(s) be taken off the list, just let me know.

I know many of you posted that their mission has been received but I always prefer to see the recipient write that they in fact did get their package  ;)

geO_Kacher (not received on Jan17)
neiaeadry (not received on Jan 4)

OhioRider (will know on Jan 24 when coming back home))
paulohercules #1 (not received Jan 17)
paulohercules #2 (not received Jan 17)

SaraDMar (not received on Jan 2)

SmokinRiverRat #1 (sent on Dec 26th)

:santa:

Thought I add a bit of color depending on the country our patient participants are from ;)

USA CANADA PORTUGAL

:omnomnom:

Edited by Laval K-9

Sunday list of those who didn't receive or didn't say so.

Should your name(s) be taken off the list, just let me know.

I know many of you posted that their mission has been received but I always prefer to see the recipient write that they in fact did get their package  ;)

geO_Kacher (not received on Jan17)
neiaeadry (not received on Jan 4)
paulohercules #1 (not received Jan 17)
paulohercules #2 (not received Jan 17)

SaraDMar (not received on Jan 2)

SmokinRiverRat #1 (sent on Dec 26th)

Thought I add a bit of color depending on the country our patient participants are from ;)

USA CANADA PORTUGAL

:omnomnom:

On 1/17/2023 at 7:55 PM, Laval K-9 said:

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

On 1/19/2023 at 11:11 PM, Laval K-9 said:

This has been a real boring week :cry:

16 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

... and a really boring week-end too :cry:

Not sure how to phrase my request...... so please take it just as a lone datapoint of one forum member.

I wish it would be possible to technically ignore certain threads like this and the undoubtly following threads regarding that geocoin missions.

But unfortunately it is not and since I'm interested in new postings and threads in the category "trackables" it's increasingly annoying that since months (not to say years) the far majority of postings here concerns only this repetitive missions and continiusly new and unread postings are generated by the participants of that missions.

I don't want to spoil your fun but this consecutive postings like above pulled finally my trigger :ph34r:;)

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Hynz said:

Not sure how to phrase my request...... so please take it just as a lone datapoint of one forum member.

I wish it would be possible to technically ignore certain threads like this and the undoubtly following threads regarding that geocoin missions.

But unfortunately it is not and since I'm interested in new postings and threads in the category "trackables" it's increasingly annoying that since months (not to say years) the far majority of postings here concerns only this repetitive missions and continiusly new and unread postings are generated by the participants of that missions.

I don't want to spoil your fun but this consecutive postings like above pulled finally my trigger :ph34r:;)

For those who don't want to receive multiple emails, go to the green box on the top right that says FOLLOWING and click on it. You can adjust how often you receive emails.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

For those who don't want to receive multiple emails, go to the green box on the top right that says FOLLOWING and click on it. You can adjust how often you receive emails.

I'm not receiving any emails regarding new topics/postings. It's just the fact when browsing the forum that the category "Trackables" turns bold is alluring me to look for new content.

As much as I really like the funcionallity of this forum, it is missing an ignore function for threads. At least so far I haven't found it ;)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Hynz said:

I'm not receiving any emails regarding new topics/postings. It's just the fact when browsing the forum that the category "Trackables" turns bold is alluring me to look for new content.

As much as I really like the funcionallity of this forum, it is missing an ignore function for threads. At least so far I haven't found it ;)

This is done on the individual Forum post and is specific to that topic. I use a laptop and haven't figured out where the setting is on a phone.

Believe me, I would like to be able to have this subject closed but, as long as all the missions are not received I will not do it.

Out of respect for those who wait patiently, I always allow myself to continue writing in order to show that I have not forgotten them.

These posts may be rather lighthearted in nature but it allows me to keep in touch with those who continue to follow this topic.

It may still take a while since some replacement missions may be sent in the future.

:antenna:

• Funny 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

This is done on the individual Forum post and is specific to that topic. I use a laptop and haven't figured out where the setting is on a phone.

Can you please show me how I can ignore a certain thread? And I'm also reading only on a PC in an webbrouser and not on a phone.

13 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

In green on the top right corner, click Following. Adjust how many emails you want to receive or click Unfollow

On 1/24/2023 at 10:24 AM, Hynz said:

I'm not receiving any emails regarding new topics/postings.

Again ;) I don't have any problems with unwanted emails.

There is no possibility of the forum software to eliminate (AKA ignoring) that new postings are shown up in certain threads which flag the thread and the category to have unread postings.

On 1/23/2023 at 3:25 AM, Hynz said:

On 1/24/2023 at 1:24 AM, Hynz said:

I've looked for this functionality, unsuccessfully, as well.  I, too, would like to "Hide" or "Ignore" certain threads so they don't show on my listing, and don't show the parent topic as having  "Unread" content.  Maybe we should start a new topic/thread for this ... 

Back to our regular programming ;)

Still waiting...

geO_Kacher  (Replacement sent on January 27)
neiaeadry (not received Jan 28)
paulohercules #1 (not received Jan 28)
paulohercules #2 (not received Jan 28)

SaraDMar

SmokinRiverRat #1

Edited by Laval K-9
  • Love 3
Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 14 

Name received from Laval K-9: November 25
Sent my gift: November 29
My gift arrived at destination: At some time. 
I received a gift: Feb 7th

Patience paid off with a lovely gift in my mail box just in time for my birthday!! 

Thanks HeartValleyGirl for the beautiful card, the awesome trackables and great swag. L

20230207_194456.jpg

• Helpful 2
  • Love 1

Mission #1 Accomplished!
Sent my info to Laval K-9: 15-NOV-2022
Name received from Laval K-9: 27-NOV-2022
Sent my gift: 02-DEC-2022
My gift arrived at destination: 10-DEC-2022
I received a gift: 29-MAR-2023

Many thanks to emilierene.

image.thumb.jpeg.bbe0e7de54d9c47feecf473260995d85.jpeg

Mission #2
My gift arrived at destination: 29-DEC-2022

I received a gift: 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, paulohercules said:

I'm very happy to report that

Mission #2  is Accomplished!
My gift arrived at destination: 29-DEC-2022
I received a gift: 18-DEC-2023

Third time is the charm!

Many thanks to Giacaches.

I'll post photos later.

WOW... in time for Christmas --- of the Next Year!!! Happy to hear that you finally got your 2022 Joyeux Noël mission. I wonder when you will receive your 2023 Halloween Mission???

• Funny 3