Where's the legend/chart of the MAP symbols - NOT the symbols for the caches, but the icon identifiers for different buildings/structures/etc.?

Miker4306

On 11/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, Miker4306 said:

"Title" says it all.   I can figure out what a knife and fork indicate, but where's the chart/legend for all the other MAP (not cache) features that are used on the iPhone app?

Many thanks!

Those underlying map symbols come from the map provider, not from Geocaching.com. Google Maps, Apple Maps or whichever other provider you select are your source for that Legend of symbols.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, K13 said:

Those underlying map symbols come from the map provider, not from Geocaching.com. Google Maps, Apple Maps or whichever other provider you select are your source for that Legend of symbols.

I do not think I use any other providers, unless automatically connected somehow the iPhone app and  I show the symbols I think referred to. Not sure when I first noticed them , but really do not use them anyway.