Canadian Cachers Ramon needs you!

Dagg

World traveler needs YOU!

I have the pleasure of playing host to Ramon Stoppelenburg www.letmestayforaday.com

Check out his page, sign up as a host! good way to move a travel bug!! If you see this before 1 pm PMT Fri/28/03 check out the Vicki Gebereau show. www.bcctv.ca/gabereau.htm

Cheers [icon_biggrin.gif]

17 countries & he has never heard of geocaching...go figure

Dagg

[This message was edited by Dagg on February 28, 2003 at 02:05 AM.]

[This message was edited by Dagg on February 28, 2003 at 02:08 AM.]

Hi, Ramon here!

Another possible idea is that from every host I stay with I ask a little something to be put in a box and set that out as a cache with the right coordinates.

This way I can leave cashes all over Canada (for now then) and people can go for them and find out what my hosts have left for fanatic geocashers around Canada!

Someone should get a travel bug tag for this visitor.

He could wear it and then log himself in and out of all the caches he comes across.

It then would show everywhere he went and track the miles too.

I have read on the forums cachers do this instead of releasing there bugs. maybe it won't get lost or end up in the bug grave yard.

icon_biggrin.gif

gm100guy

http://members.rogers.com/gm100guy/cachepage.htm

Ontario geocachers http://groups.msn.com/GeocachinginOntario/homepage

I myself are awaiting Ramon to show up at my doorstep one of these days. I invited him to come to Barkerville and spend a night at my B&B (Historic St. George Hotel). He's also welcome at my home, totaly remote, somewhere in the bush...

I came across this web-site through a link on the Let-Me-Stay-For-A-Day site and have to say I'm fascinated. I'm hiking/skiing/kayakin/canoeing a lot in remote areas in BC and allways have my GPS with me. Now it will get even more interesting. I love this idea....expect some remote caches from me soon in the Cariboo Mountains.

Thanks for posting the link on Ramon's site!!!

(I'm sure this will make this hobby even more popular).

Cheers, t0m