Which Tracker are you?

Gill & Tony

That is a poorly designed survey  As you said Where is "None of the above"?

I could not complete it. I fudged the question "a day off work".  Not everyone works. I'm retired but if I was working I'd go windsurfing or for a ride on one of my motorcycles.

Then watch movies over and over about a dog? I have never watched any movie over and over.

I quit.

BTW I'm also a 74 yo.

Edited by colleda
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

I had no intention of doing the quiz, but after seeing the comments here, went to check it out myself. This is me apparently:

"Puppy Tracker

Welcome to the pack, Puppy Tracker! You might be new to geocaching, but your enthusiasm shines through as you learn the ins-and-outs of the game! You’re always happy to tag along on a cache outing to get more experience, and your geo-pack is ready to help you along the way."

LOL, Joined: 07/Jul/2012, I have 13284 finds. But apparently I'm new to geocaching. I don't work, I don't watch movies over and over. I had to basically play pin the tail on the donkey with the questions, as none rated better for me than another. Only the first question I could answer.

Ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 2
  • Love 1

Not being much of a dog person (which isn't helped by one of my neighbours having two of the things that bark constantly all day), I skipped over it when I looked at the newsletter this morning but, prompted by this thread, I thought I'd have a go. Okay, I got to the first question about this year's geocaching goals:

• Make it to my next milestone - well I passed 1000 in 2019 and I'm currently sitting on 1528 so at this rate it'll likely be 2025 before I get close to 2000. Nup.
  • Cache in a new state/country - maybe next year, if the weather improves, but not this year. Nup.
  • Find a new cache type - not likely to happen as I don't think I have any unfound cache types anywhere within striking range of here, anyway not the sort of thing I'd set myself as a goal. Nup.
  • Attend more events to learn about my community - I've attended all the events in my region this year and the next one coming up is my own so I'll probably attend that too. I'm not sure how I can attend any more that my community will be at. Nup.
  • Fill in my calendar with caches - this is probably the wrong time of year to be setting this goal, anyway it's not something that interests me. Nup.

The goals I did set myself this year related to cache hiding, but I guess in this Year of the Hide that isn't considered relevant.

I'm not sure if it's worth bothering with the rest of it, but since the cricket's been washed out maybe it'll be good for a laugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 2

I don't usually mess with these types of things but I went ahead and did this one yesterday. I know it was just for fun but imo, some of the multiple choice responses for the survey were too far out there and not really helpful in determining anything about what kind of geocacher a person is. For example, I did not choose "party bus" but for some reason it labeled me as being an extrovert who likes being the center of attention. Not even close! :o 

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1