Miss Matched Travel Bug Tags

Shawn&Holly

I have posted the following also in the Travel Bug forum, I purchased them from GPS Central so the other set is most likely in Canada, so I am also posting this here.

I received a miss matched set of tags with my order recently. I have the copy and bag with activation code with one number but the original tag is another. I activated the copy before I noticed the missmatch so I am looking for the original to my copy. I have contacted GPS Central where I purchased the tags and they are sending me a replacement and told me to hold onto the missmatch set because there was no way of knowing if there is a matching missmatched set. The following are the TB numbers.

Original, TB412C, not activated

Copy, TB4CD6, activated

I have asked to contact me if you have the other tag on the activated tags page. I would prefer to send the tag with a bug with the goal of getting to the proper owner of the tag and viceversa. If anyone has found to have the other set, email me and we can let loose TBs or we can send the tags to each other by mail if prefered. If the other set does not surface, I might send out the copy with a Travel Bug in the furture, but I have only release 1 bug with 6 waiting and an extra set on the way so I can wait awhile.

Car37