Adventure lab log after is finish?

Perlachan

On 10/14/2022 at 4:10 PM, Perlachan said:

Hello

i finish a couple of Adventure lab but, as I was in a tourist trip, i didn't have the time to write a review. 

As they were my firsts, i thought that i can review after (like logging tradi) but I don't find the option in the app?

It is possible? Thanks for the help

Just fyi, you can write a sentence at the time you complete the AL, then edit later.  But as Hugh stated, just tap on the Reviews link and write your log.

You can always go back and edit your review and edit the rating. You can delete your review but you can never delete the rating, only change it. 

Edited by Max and 99
29 minutes ago, Former Hawkeye said:

Does this mean, you do not have to write a review or give a rating to an Adventure Lab?   

That is correct. 

You can choose to not leave a review and rating. At any time you can go back and edit your review and rating. 

Edited by Max and 99
4 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:
31 minutes ago, Former Hawkeye said:

Does this mean, you do not have to write a review or give a rating to an Adventure Lab?   

That is correct. 

You can choose to not leave a review and rating. At any time you can go back and edit your review and rating. 

Only about half those who've completed my ALs have left reviews. The rest are completely anonymous.