Approve: Rob Lakes' WebCam (Edmonton) Cache?

TeamRB&R

Yes, one last thing.. just before I remove myself from your mailing list. icon_rolleyes.gif

To clarify once and for all, *I* replaced the name of the original sender with the words ** ANONYMOUS CACHER **. I innocently posted the private comment showing support for my cache idea. There was no intent to slam CA, ADMINS, or anyone! Again I do apologize to ALL for that. I was not out to bait anyone into a flame fest here. I was merely trying to see what you all thought about my cache concept. Questioning why it would not be approved in it's present form.

The cache has since been approved by working with the admins, and by taking into account many of the fine suggestions offered above.

Next time I will certainly work harder with the admins OFF-LINE to resolve any issues.

Again.. Nuff Said!

RB

quote:

Or doesn't everyone know everyone else's OPINION yet?

zuuk

Nope, but I'm sure if I go back into lurk mode for awhile longer I will. But trust me... a few OPINIONS have been formed. icon_wink.gif

Yes, my first fooray into the helpful world of Groundspeak. Methinks for now I'll just stick to finding the tupperware. icon_eek.gif

Just add goodies, sign logbook, and leave. icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by Ranger Bob & The Rangerettes on May 24, 2003 at 10:09 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Ranger Bob & The Rangerettes:

Just add goodies, sign logbook, and leave. icon_smile.gif

And the truth is that when J5 and I finished up duelling, I phoned him up, and we agreed to fight in person next time.

canadazuuk

hiyah, whatch you gonna do bout dat!

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:

Hope Mr. NIgabyte approves it now.

- From the shallow end of the gene pool. -

Good work! Let us be racist!

Hint to understand that pun.

I'm sorry if anyone else besides canadazuuk read that to be racism. It never occurred to me since the spelling didn't point to anything I knew to be racist. Quick googling didn't find anything racist either.

I also want to apologize to National Indian Gaming Association if I offended them in any way.

quote:
How shallow is your gene pool?

Oh, I'm sorry. What pool?

Why do you say that? Are you angry at me?

quote:

I also want to apologize to National Indian Gaming Association if I offended them in any way.

Okay, good one. Yes, it is most very likely that you accidently typed NI instead of Gi. That, or J5 is right, and you meant niggle.

Nice horns.

How did your lineage acquire those during the previous 10000 years of micro-evolution?

I'm not mad at anyone. I do this for fun. I'm not alone.

Or am I?

canadazuuk

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

Okay, good one. Yes, it is most very likely that you accidently typed NI instead of Gi. That, or J5 is right, and you meant niggle.

You most very likely didn't read the hint I gave. That, or you just didn't get it.

quote:
Nice horns.

How did your lineage acquire those during the previous 10000 years of micro-evolution?

Thanks. With Photoshop.

quote:
I do this for fun.
If your perception of fun is to blame people you don't know of racism, you must have had a field day with my pun.

quote:

If your perception of fun is to blame people you don't know of racism, you must have had a field day with my pun.

Uhm, no, that's not my perception of fun. I was referring to my extended jostle with J5.

No, I don't get Monty Python. Sorry.

zuuk

I have been enlightened regarding Monty Python:

quote:
There was this sketch about Knights who say NI in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Those knights - besides saying NI - made the main characters of the movie do several very odd and impossible things before they would let the main characters to continue their quest.

Apologies to Divine for jumping to a conclusion and not getting this one the way it was intended.

canadazuuk