Toronto Event?

allwalk

I am new to this hobby/sport/game and have found mush information here on the forums. I have noticed though that Ottawa has had several events as well as the Guelph area but have found nothing relating to the Toronto area. Is there such an event and I just missed it, or has an Event never been organized for the Metro area?

If no event has been organized would there be any people out there interested in trying to organize something?

By the way I am having a great time geocaching.......thank you all.

Yea! I've been waiting too for someone to do all the work but it just doesn't happen as fast as I would like.

Closest I saw was one in Georgetown, how about a get togeather in TO? Say a night out in the core, that way we'll all be close to the GO when it's time to go home.

Anyway, just a thought, somebody go organize it and notify me when it's all set up.

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

quote:
Originally posted by DirtRunner:

Yea! I've been waiting too for someone to do all the work but it just doesn't happen as fast as I would like.

Closest I saw was one in Georgetown, how about a get togeather in TO? Say a night out in the core, that way we'll all be close to the GO when it's time to go home.

Anyway, just a thought, somebody go organize it and notify me when it's all set up.

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

Downtown core would be OK... someone... anyone...