Adventure Lab Counts Not Accurate in Geocaching

VandB

Geocaching has a count of 1 on a 4 stage adventure lab that I completed.  Adventure lab app shows that I completed the adventure.  This is the first time I have had this problem.  The only thing that I can think of that might have caused this problem is that I completed  the first stage on my phone and the other 3 stages on my husband's phone.  We checked the profile for Adventure Lab on both phones and they look the same (the logon id is the same on both phones).   Also at the time I was on my phone doing one AL and my husband was logged on his phone doing a different AL (both logged on as the same user).  The 2 different ALs were taking us to the same places so we thought it would be easier and less confusing to used 2 phones (one for each AL).  Is there anyway to correct this problem?

If I may, many years later, ask a question along the same lines. We're new to Adventure Lab caches having only done a couple. The first lab completed, 10 stages, surprised us and gave us 10 completed caches on Geocaching. The next Lab we completed, and the five stager today, did not give us any caches - even after having completed the log. Is there something we're missing? Since we can't see a completed Lab cache on the Geocaching pages, it's hard to figure out what exactly is happening. Any assistance from anyone would be helpful. Feel free to answer here or via the Geocaching messaging. Much appreciated in advance.

38 minutes ago, Aloha! & Wahine Eye Spy said:

If I may, many years later, ask a question along the same lines. We're new to Adventure Lab caches having only done a couple. The first lab completed, 10 stages, surprised us and gave us 10 completed caches on Geocaching. The next Lab we completed, and the five stager today, did not give us any caches - even after having completed the log. Is there something we're missing? Since we can't see a completed Lab cache on the Geocaching pages, it's hard to figure out what exactly is happening. Any assistance from anyone would be helpful. Feel free to answer here or via the Geocaching messaging. Much appreciated in advance.

Click on this on your profile.

Screenshot_20221029-222915.thumb.png.b4830c5a4527d27433e0295f86de232d.png

Then you will see all the adventure lab caches you have credits for, and which locations you have a geocaching find count added. 

Screenshot_20221029-222940.thumb.png.485838482a7576796cc2b7b562ca1402.png

Thank you again. I do have a different view than what you have showing on the website geocaching version and something different on the phone app. The phone app informs me that Adventure lab caches are not shown, but I have 51 completed. So I can see that in the count of my 4600+ caches. This is good. (Still think it showed the same number before I completed the 5 adventure lab stages, but I'll live until the next one.) All seems to be as it should be... I think.  LOL!  Thank you again for your assistance. 

13 minutes ago, Aloha! & Wahine Eye Spy said:

Thank you again. I do have a different view than what you have showing on the website geocaching version and something different on the phone app. The phone app informs me that Adventure lab caches are not shown, but I have 51 completed. So I can see that in the count of my 4600+ caches. This is good. (Still think it showed the same number before I completed the 5 adventure lab stages, but I'll live until the next one.) All seems to be as it should be... I think.  LOL!  Thank you again for your assistance. 

Have you check your filters yet to make sure AL's are included, and that you are included your finds? All on the filter section of the app map. If you're on iOS I can show you screenshot of that as well.

Edited by Max and 99