Using Geocaching app and it switches to cgeo

Geokashers

I had to install cgeo for an event activity.  Now when I use geocaching.com and try to look at a cache page on Firefox like I used to it somehow switches me to cgeo for the display of cache information.  I don't want the two apps to be intertwined like this. I couldn't find a setting to disable this. Thoughts?

• Funny 2
59 minutes ago, Geokashers said:

I had to install cgeo for an event activity.  Now when I use geocaching.com and try to look at a cache page on Firefox like I used to it somehow switches me to cgeo for the display of cache information.  I don't want the two apps to be intertwined like this. I couldn't find a setting to disable this. Thoughts?

Delete the App that you agreed to not use on the site.  That will clear things up.  :anicute:

It's rather simple to switch on most iPhones, but I guess you have some kind of Android phone, with its own brand's menu system and OS and Android version.  They hide stuff in different ways on different versions and brands.  That's a lot of work for Forum Users to look up all the possibilities.  But you can usually poke around and find the setting.  Here's a general idea:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-change-your-default-apps-on-android-12/

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2