Who are the Admin/Approvers?

Jomarac5

I have asked this question so that users of the forums will know if they are discussing topics with an Admin. Obviously, Admin will have more influence as they are representatives of the website and it's policies. They will also have more insight regarding the current guidelines/rules.

So far I've determined that the following are admin:

- ncflyers

- moun10bike

- mtn-man

- erik88l-r

- seth

- iryshe

- wicacher

- quadexplorer

- gpsfun

- moss trooper

- monz

- brokenwing

- honeychile

- 9key

- mr. gigabyte

Feel free to add admin members that you know of or I've missed.

Edit: added to list

-----

[This message was edited by Jomarac5 on March 11, 2003 at 04:06 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

- mr. snazz

Mr.Snazz is a prankster, not an admin or cache approver.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

- ncflyers

- moun10bike

- mtn-man

- erik88l-r

- seth

- iryshe

- wicacher

- quadexplorer

- gpsfun

- moss trooper

- monz

- brokenwing

- honeychile

- 9key

- mr. gigabyte

Feel free to add admin members that you know of or I've missed.

It is my belief that all but one outlined on your list are approvers, not administration. I would also be very suprised to learn that Mr Gigabyte is an approver as he has in the past taken great steps to discredit locationless caches by falsifying logs.

Pay attention to me, boy! I'm not just talking to hear my head roar! - Foghorn Leghorn

I received an email message from Mr. Gigabyte informing me that he is an administrator of this website and as stated by peregrine also an approver. I apologize for my previous statement.

I had him confused with someone else who was logging the false finds for the locationless caches.

Mr. Gigabyte, please accept my sincere apology for my improper statement regarding your participation in this sport.

Pay attention to me, boy! I'm not just talking to hear my head roar! - Foghorn Leghorn