Export search list

Dragonclaw103

There is an area that I want to hit.  I have made a list of the caches in the area.  The problem I have with the list is like where I have it sorted closest to farthest, but if you was to follow it it would have you driving 10 times farther than needed.  I want to be able to maybe export the coords, the lazy way... not have to open every single one in the list and get coords.  But I can't figure out how to do this.  Does anyone know how?

2 hours ago, Dragonclaw103 said:

There is an area that I want to hit.  I have made a list of the caches in the area.  The problem I have with the list is like where I have it sorted closest to farthest, but if you was to follow it it would have you driving 10 times farther than needed.  I want to be able to maybe export the coords, the lazy way... not have to open every single one in the list and get coords.  But I can't figure out how to do this.  Does anyone know how?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. Export it to what? You can export a list as a GPX file from the tool bar at the top:

image.png.4f0bcf95ac1bbe92d53a956293aaafeb.png

You can also make a PQ from a list. Or you can map your list and work out your route yourself. If I'm targeting a bunch of caches in an area, I'll usually map them, screenshot the map, label them, print it out, laminate it and take it with me. That's my lazy way.

• Upvote 1