Bernie the Travelling Geocache GC 2179 - Now in NB!

5Newfs

One of the coolest caches we've seen - Leakim's mobile cache named "Bernie."

He has been slowly moving across the nation for the past two years, and has finally reached the maritimes! icon_biggrin.gif

Check the page for the co-ords and join in the adventure!

Cheers,

4Newfs

What a great idea for a cache.

I enjoyed going through the photographed log pages - great stickers and stamps, I especially like that Newf stamp.

Here's a link to the cache page:

Bernie's Travelling Geocache

---------------

I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare...The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.

-Pippi Longstocking

Bumped into Bernie the other day and we really hit it off. He's hanging out with the family for a few days before a promised trip to yet another exotic (read snow covered) maritime destination. We're not sure if he's heading towards PEI or Newfoundland yet, but it will be one of the two.

Stay tuned - he could be coming soon to a neighbourhood near you...

Ok - after a particularly foul February - Bernie has ventured forth yet again. Regrettably, I had to rethink smuggling him into my luggage during a recent business trip to Newfoundland (just couldn't envision the positive dialogue when a large olive drab ammo can showed up on the Xray). He was starting to go shack-whacky, so we sent him on his way with rough directions for PEI. Good luck Bernie.

More info on Bernie...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=8569