Comprehensive list of my trackables

rcm999

23 hours ago, rcm999 said:

Is there a way to get a comprehensive list of my trackables rather than copying and pasting the text 10 items at a time?  I had a list, but a computer crash zapped everything.  Thanks.

Ron

First, a clarification - do you mean trackables you currently have in your possession, either owned by you or that you have retrieved from events or caches (your current inventory)?  Or do you mean all of your owned trackables, whether in your possession or out in the wild?  I'm guessing it's your inventory, as that groups by 10 and has no sorting options, the list is alphabetical.

Second, what do you want to do with this list?  I don't know about you, but my inventory is constantly changing, and I find the list on the website, or in the app when I'm in the field, to be workable, especially when I am moving the travel bugs around.  Knowing how you intend to use this list may help us come up with a workable solution.

How many trackables do you typically have to keep track of?  I currently have 23, some are my personal coins and travel bugs that I keep with me, the rest are travel bugs I have picked up and will be moving on to another cache soon, to likely be replaced by others that I pick up.  A hard copy list (assume that's what you meant by "copying and pasting" from the list of 10 shown in your inventory) would be next to impossible for me to keep current, and I have the updated list on the app, as well as on the website, and it's current, as I do like to log trackables as I retrieve and drop them - I just have a notebook where I jot notes to add info to the drop and retrieve logs later.