Long weekend, where will you be going?

Guest Digiital

I plan to spend the weekend scouting out a location for my first level 5 cache deep in the woods of Musquodoboit.

I'd place the cache this weekend too, but I plan on putting it so far in that I couldn't possibly carry it and my camping gear all by myself icon_biggrin.gif

I plan to spend the weekend scouting out a location for my first level 5 cache deep in the woods of Musquodoboit.

I'd place the cache this weekend too, but I plan on putting it so far in that I couldn't possibly carry it and my camping gear all by myself icon_biggrin.gif

I wish. I'm heading down to Oakville and wish I could find some in the area(because there are none in my area).

However I just shipped out my GPS 38 and haven't received my 12XL yet. So looks like I'm out of luck.

Guest boreal jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Haps:

I wish. I'm heading down to Oakville and wish I could find some in the area(because there are none in my area).

However I just shipped out my GPS 38 and haven't received my 12XL yet. So looks like I'm out of luck.

Did you know there is one in Spanish, two in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and one in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan?

Guest Haps

Yup I saw the one that popped up in Spanish and mean to give it a visit(once I get my 12XL(still waiting)).

The two in the Sault I will visit one day but it is a bit of a drive.