Anyone in PEI or Nova Scotia?

madopa

quote:
Originally posted by madopa:

I'm trying to log a find on Where's In A Name and N62 36.72 looks to run right through PEI and Nova Scotia.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gc3153

If you are near this coordinate we can both log a find.

i think you should check that. n61 is further north than cape chidley (nl most northly point). do you mean w62?

'Get to the point---speak English!!!!'

Wow, I was just on here browsing through the forums and came across your request. What's even more amazing is that we have been contacted twice on the "Where's in a Name" cache and were able to do both of them near our home. It looks like yours is only a couple of minutes away from our house. Actually I just replied to another forum earlier this evening, and we have a cache "Greenhill Slide", which is right on the co-ords that they needed for Where's in a Name". If you want us to help you out that would make 4 "Where's in a Name" for us! We'd be happy to help you out...let us know. icon_biggrin.gif

Hi. I would appreciate it if someone in the area of western Nova Scotia go to Freeporter Alchik's Stash at N 44° 21.810 W 066° 13.441 and retreive the cache (an ammo box) or at least the TB Ganesh.

The cache was archived and will probable be dormant for some time. It is private property but we had no problems and the surprise there is great.

I would like to see the TB continue.

Thanks, Dan