Reviews incorrect on web site.

Gill & Tony

My "Historic Milton" adventure has had 57 reviews.    The statistics show that the first finders were in January 2020 and Wilbert67 found it two days and 22 hours after the first finder, so that would be around Feb 1st 2020.

However, the reviews page shows that everyone, including Wilbert67, wrote their reviews on 13th May 2022.

The source code for the page shows that the dates are correct there, so the error must be in the decoding of the reviews.

I have changed the sort order for the reviews, so that may have been the issue.  I have opened and closed the web page repeatedly, but the error persists.

ALStats.JPG

ALReviews.JPG

ReviewSource.JPG

31 minutes ago, Gill & Tony said:

However, the reviews page shows that everyone, including Wilbert67, wrote their reviews on 13th May 2022.

I'm seeing the same thing on my ALs, with any reviews posted prior to the 13th of May 2022 showing that date.

image.png.7ea284b2e4ecd053717233a2d05c1557.png

Edit to add: viewing them in the app shows almost the correct date, apart from being the day after they were actually logged as has been previously reported.

Edited by barefootjeff
1 hour ago, Gill & Tony said:

wrote their reviews on 13th May 2022.

For one, the date that someone finished the Adventure and the date that they wrote the Review might be different. The interface is supposed to display the "date created", which would be the date they wrote their review. Looking at the screenshot, it looks like "createdUtc" (and also "modifiedUtc") for everyone is 2022-05-12T18:32:43-07:00, which would be May 13 in your part of the world. So the interface is not doing anything wrong, it is just displaying the "createdUtc" field that it is being provided with.

Now obviously all these people didn't all write their reviews on May 12. My guess is that, at some point on May 12, HQ ran a script to back-fill some information in the reviews database. Possibly this script accidentally edited the createdUtc column for everyone.

I'd ping ari54321 but he'll probably see this thread tomorrow morning.

Edited by Hügh
  • Helpful 1
4 hours ago, Hügh said:

For one, the date that someone finished the Adventure and the date that they wrote the Review might be different. The interface is supposed to display the "date created", which would be the date they wrote their review. Looking at the screenshot, it looks like "createdUtc" (and also "modifiedUtc") for everyone is 2022-05-12T18:32:43-07:00, which would be May 13 in your part of the world. So the interface is not doing anything wrong, it is just displaying the "createdUtc" field that it is being provided with.

Now obviously all these people didn't all write their reviews on May 12. My guess is that, at some point on May 12, HQ ran a script to back-fill some information in the reviews database. Possibly this script accidentally edited the createdUtc column for everyone.

I'd ping ari54321 but he'll probably see this thread tomorrow morning.

Yes, that sounds right