Filtering Mystery-/Puzzle Caches without Bonus Caches

Rangau-BuB

When I´m looking for puzzle caches for solving for example before traveling I use the filter criteria on the website and create a list of those caches. It´s rather annoying that a quite reasonable number of items in the list are Bonus caches. I didn´t find a possibility to filter them out because the attribute "Bonus cache" seems to be used only positively.

Is there a possibility to create a filter "Puzzle caches without Bonus" using the website filter?

If not, it would be a real improvement.

I know that but I do not know how to work with it. The result of a pocket query is a gpx-file, but how can I handle that within the homepage? I didn´t find a way to convert it or import it in a bookmark list or show it as a list on the homepage. Neither did I find a way to handle that in the app.

2 hours ago, Rangau-BuB said:

I know that but I do not know how to work with it. The result of a pocket query is a gpx-file, but how can I handle that within the homepage? I didn´t find a way to convert it or import it in a bookmark list or show it as a list on the homepage. Neither did I find a way to handle that in the app.

To display on the Browse Map, on the left panel, select “Pocket Queries” and then click the appropriate query.

To see them in the Official app, tap Lists. The query should be somewhere there. You can then save offline, etc. as if it were a bookmark list. 

• Helpful 1

Thanks Hügh,

you´re right. The results are displayed on the Browse map (I never found this before :() But there is no chance to add the results to a bookmark list. So if I'm right the only way to add the results to a bookmark list is by the app as you described it.

I use the app only when I´m outside. Solving mysteries with the app using a smartphone is not the best idea in my opinion.