I have 3 Travel Tags I want to get into the wild, who wants to help? Free of charge

gougabulldogs

Hello!

I have 3 Geocaching Travel Tags that I would like to get into the hands of 3 new owners. I will mail free of charge, I really just want them to get out in the wild.  I have 1 Travel Turtle from CoinsandPins.com, 1 Beer travel tag from cachebuddies.net, and 1 Travel GPS from coinsandpins.com.  All 3 were purchased by me in 2013.  If you would like one, please send me a DM with an address and I will mail it to you.  I have done this several times so no need to worry about privacy, etc.  I just want these travel tags to go to a new owner who can place them in a Geocache in the wild.  Yes, I realize once in the wild they may get scooped up and never logged again but I sent some out 3 years ago that are still getting logged, so you never know.

Thanks,

John

image.jpeg

Edited by gougabulldogs
  • Love 1

I have been away from GC for a few years due to my late husbands illness and now I want to start again.  I found some TBs in my Geocaching box of tricks but I have completely forgotten how to use them.  Sorry if this isn’t part of the conversation here, but I can’t seem to find instructions elsewhere.

1 hour ago, harleyria said:

I have been away from GC for a few years due to my late husbands illness and now I want to start again.  I found some TBs in my Geocaching box of tricks but I have completely forgotten how to use them.  Sorry if this isn’t part of the conversation here, but I can’t seem to find instructions elsewhere.

maybe this will help , if not there are plenty of geocachers around here who can help also': https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=search&q=trackables&area=kb