Anyone near N62.47.xxx

Maxine&Me

I don't know a real good way to get the Lat and Long of that area, but it appears the W62.47.xxx would be east of Moncton toward New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. I'll have to defer to you on that one.

If you can take a picture anywhere along that line and send it per the instructions, we'll both have a unique cache to log.

Thanks!

If all else fails you could try sending an email to the owner of "Greenhill Slide", GC544E which is right on your requested coordinate in Nova Scotia.

Someone could actually find that cache, take a pic for you and get to log 2 finds.

Cheers, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

quote:
Originally posted by Olar:

If all else fails you could try sending an email to the owner of "Greenhill Slide", GC544E which is right on your requested coordinate in Nova Scotia.

Someone could actually find that cache, take a pic for you and get to log 2 finds.

WOW! That’s awesome. Do you think it would be appropriate to post a note on the cache page?

quote:
Originally posted by Maxine&Me:

quote:
Originally posted by Olar:

WOW! That’s awesome. Do you think it would be appropriate to post a note on the cache page?

I'm sure most cachers would be delighted to have a note posted on their cache page. I would still contact the owner and ask for their permission though.

Cheers, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

Wow, this is pretty amazing, we are the owners of Greenhill Slide and it is indeed very close to your co-ords. I was just on here browsing through the forums and came across your request. What's even more amazing is that we have been contacted twice on the "Where's in a Name" cache and were able to do both of them near our home. If you like, we'd be more than happy to help you out on this one too. Let us know. icon_biggrin.gif