problem in WM?

Ariberna

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a problem in the WM platform or not, because I don't understand that in certain categories WMs created after the fact are published and mine are on hold. I hope it is not a problem of the reviewer who does not want to publish them.

Now, from july, (since before my last travels Dubai, Maldivas, Saïdia) I have and iphone, and I have problems with the camera, created WM... let's just say i haven't gotten used to it yet. and I am not very happy with the photos that apple has (and I did tutorials because if were my problen).

I have the app of WM too but it isn't good.

5 hours ago, Ariberna said:

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a problem in the WM platform or not, because I don't understand that in certain categories WMs created after the fact are published and mine are on hold. I hope it is not a problem of the reviewer who does not want to publish them.

Now, from july, (since before my last travels Dubai, Maldivas, Saïdia) I have and iphone, and I have problems with the camera, created WM... let's just say i haven't gotten used to it yet. and I am not very happy with the photos that apple has (and I did tutorials because if were my problen).

I have the app of WM too but it isn't good.

I am not really sure what you try to say, but I am not aware of any new technical problems.

However, there is a technical problem with a specific feature, but this has been the case for many years now. Group votes often get stuck. If a submission is sent to vote and not enough officers do respond within three days, the vote will stay "in limbo" as we say. There is a way to free them, but most officers do not care about their votes. They call a vote and never look back.

I could imagine that the submissions you are waiting for were sent to vote, because your ratio of problematic submissions is quite a bit above the average. This is more a language than a camera issue.

12 minutes ago, fi67 said:

Group votes often get stuck. If a submission is sent to vote and not enough officers do respond within three days, the vote will stay "in limbo" as we say. There is a way to free them, but most officers do not care about their votes. They call a vote and never look back.

I agree this is problematic. 

If  my "vote" waymark is not resolved after 4 days, I have contacted the leader to visit the "group page" to release the vote. This usually works, however, if not, and if I am a member I will look at the past history and contact the most active officer. There were times I joined a group, just to look at the past history. 

If this fails, it is just a waiting game. 

Not sure if wayfrog can release a vote, unless he is an officer. 

What is the problem?

I send https://Waymarking.com/waymarks/wm16ME0_La_playa_de_Barbeira_en_Baiona_la_cuarta_mejor_de_Espaa_Baiona_Pontevedra_Galicia_Espaa  sending per review the 27th day and others in this cathegory and others the 29th and are published now that were sent in 30th.

Other cathegories similar: relief, official tourism, and another times coat and wikipedia.

Were published the lastest sent WM than that were sending before?

I think I understand what you mean. Well, as an officer I can say that sometimes there are waymarks that fulfill the category requirements 100% and some other waymarks are questionable. I might also approve WMs, that arrived later, but are 100% ok and think about other (older) WMs for a while. For example: In the "Funerary art" category I sometimes leave WM from the USA to the officers in the USA (especially if they are questionable), but approve (newer) European WMs (especially if they are perfect). But even if I have 2 WMs in Europe, I might approve a newer one now and think about older ones for a while.

Besides: I can't open the WM you mentioned, so I don't know what category this is about.