GPS Weekend Picnik - Southern Ontario

lilkynan

quote:
Originally posted by Forrester Familty:

Is there anyine interested in organizing a day of Geocahers to get together and move this hobby to the next level.

Best way is to bring people together and brainstorm where this hobby can go.

Let us know

Hey Forrester Family:

There are a couple of other folks trying to do similar things in this region. Let's try to get everyone who's interested working on the same project... feel that would yeild better results. I am home form work sick icon_frown.gif and feel lousy but I will search for a link to the other group doing this and post it to you later

DD

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do!"

You can count Allwalk and Tess in on this idea. We have discussed this idea between the 2 of us and think it would be great. We have even considered doing a weekend hunt this summer where after finding several caches with clues it would take the seekers to a final cache where we would be waiting with the BBQ stoked and the food ready. Just not to sure how it would be acceptted. Any thoughts on this cacche idea would be greatly welcomed before we tackle the project. Thanks in advance