Geocaching gear in Canada!

Guest thibaug

Guest thibaug

drop her a line so she can get a better idea of what and how much to order...

She won't be really sure of the prices until the gear is actually here, but she not looking to make a huge profit so the prices should not be a whole lot higher than if we were to place individual orders. Sounds like the order should be here in a few weeks.

Jo can be reached at sales@gpscentral.ca, or (403) 239-1400 / (800) 585-9331. They have a web site @ http://gpscentral.ca

Thanks again to Cromwell and Mazda626 for getting this going and to Jo for accepting to do this!!!

Gilles

p.s. For those of you that were going to order through me, your items have already been added to her order.

Guest mrgigabyte

Excellent job guys. This will almost make it worth the trip to Alberta!

Jeremy has shipped items to me in the past. If you want to hear the gory details, just read the archives of this forum.

I would add that the two tone ball caps and compasses are by far the biggest hits. You got'a have that cap on when caching or you aren't in the game! Also, those compasses have all been scooped up from all the caches I have placed them in.

My suggestion is to have Jo order lots of caps and compasses.

This is an exciting news!

As everyone else, I have been having hard time contacting the sale people in the US. Thank you for GPS Central and those people who made effort to make this happen. I'm going to contact GPS Central now. Let travel bugs travel through Canada!

boxie

Guest AcStark

This is very good news. I have wanted a hat and a couple of bugs for a long time but was scared off by the experiences of others. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. I have already emailed them to make my order.

Guest napgravy

I just visited Jo and picked up some bugs and green hat. The hats are nicer than I expected!

Anyway, thanks Jo and GPSCentral for bringing Geocaching gear to Canada.

Also, if anybody has any ideas how Jo can best/easily/cheaply ship the long Geocaching window decals, she is interested in hearing from you. icon_smile.gif

Guest napgravy

I just visited Jo and picked up some bugs and green hat. The hats are nicer than I expected!

Anyway, thanks Jo and GPSCentral for bringing Geocaching gear to Canada.

Also, if anybody has any ideas how Jo can best/easily/cheaply ship the long Geocaching window decals, she is interested in hearing from you. icon_smile.gif

Guest cyber-hunter

Hi All

I pickup up my Geocaching order today at GPS Central. Thanks to Jo and Ian. The hats are great. I had ordered an XL T Shirt which are back ordered. I tryed a large and it fits great. So for anyone who ordered the XL you should try the large.

Again Thanks to Jo and Ian at GPS Central.

------------------

Ken

Make it so.

[This message has been edited by cyber-hunter (edited 14 December 2001).]