Yo Zoomzoom

Curious George

Relaxing - the state of kicking back and taking it easy after completing a GPS treasure hunt which took one month to complete and involved driving, hiking and mountain biking over 5,000 kms to locate a series of containers with instructions on how to get to the next location. icon_cool.gif

Relaxing - a laid back state realized after you have survived multiple bear encounters. icon_eek.gif

Relaxing - sitting back in your easy chair trying to decide how to spend the $3,000 first place or $2,000 second place prize money. icon_rolleyes.gif

Relaxing - a state not to be enjoyed for too long as there is more excitement to come....

Hope that helps Zuuk icon_biggrin.gif

I love the smell of Lock 'n Locks in the morning...they smell like $$$

CG - surely you mean, contemplating how to save up enough money to attempt the next one, not how to spend your winnings (since they are already gone) icon_wink.gif

I don't know anyone newlywed or nearly dead, all my friends are alive & kickin' & cachin' like crazy icon_cool.gif

cachewidow

It's not difficult to meet demands; just turn around and there they are.

Ah, it’s time to relax and you know what that means a glass of wine,

Your favourite easy chair and of course this compact disc

Playing on your home stereo. so go on indulge yourself, that’s right,

Kick off your shoes, put your feet up, lean back and and just enjoy

The melodies. after all, music soothes even the savage beast....

I must say,

Dagg has found the best, and most appropriate use of a verse taken from something found in a case of beer.

And after seeing the pictures, it is a well deserved rest.

Well I guess I now fit in Coupar-Angus's comment. Last weekend I found out that my signigicant other has gotten tired of waiting and between her, my mom and sisters they have decided that we are getting married in 2 weeks. Better ask the boss for time off.

So, Cachewidow, I guess we throw your comment out the window now too. You can say you know some newlyweds.

No I don't.

Everytime I found a digital camera in a cache, someone else wanted it more, so I let it go... not complaining! But I just bought my first digital camera on Saturday, a fine entry level Fuji with no optical zoom.

Hey, what happens if you find Lock&Locks at midnight? Do they smell different? Or does it just depend on how much caviar you had for lunch?

Thanks CG,

but it would have to be a "cache in motion"(new type maybe), as once I have gotten 1 Aug off work, I have to find a way to the interior, before lunch for the ceremony, as I am now supposed to be in Little Fort BC, by suppertime. But then, the party is 9 Aug at my parents farm near Cache Creek. Not bad for 2 weeks notice. Better hope I get the time off work. I was thinking event cache, but I might get hit.

But I bet I could hide a cache or two in that neck of the woods to commemorate the event. I know a guy who did a "scene of the crime" type cache before. Hmmmm.

[This message was edited by The Big Kid on July 18, 2003 at 08:00 PM.]

Another one bits the dust. Big Kid, does this mean you are nearly dead too? Or only if you miss the ceremony. Congratulations sucker, I mean, friend. Seriously, all the best to you and your family. And eroyd wants to know if he can tag along this thanksgiving.

cachewidow

It's not difficult to meet demands; just turn around and there they are.

There are a few caches in that area aren't there. I long to return to the Sooke area for some caching soon. Just have a few things to tune-up on the zuuk, and I'm there.

I was actually thinking of an event cache (of sorts) encompassing some back country terrain and moderate hikes, how about 2 days, 10-12 caches in total? Doesn't have to be the island. I was thinking of heading to the Cranbrook area.