Question??

mtncycler

There was a cache put together, with 8 travel bugs attatched to hot wheels cars. Their mission is to have their photos taken on both coasts of Canada, then to make their way back "home," the first one back, "wins."

My question is this...one of the bugs has been lost. The owner of the bug AND cache, has used a 'replacement' bug to continue the race, is this right? Shouldn't the person be outta the race? icon_confused.gif

Let me know your thoughts, Thanks

Mtncycler(geocannonball ranch contestant)

quote:
Originally posted by mtncycler:

There was a cache put together, with 8 travel bugs attatched to hot wheels cars. Their mission is to have their photos taken on both coasts of Canada, then to make their way back "home," the first one back, "wins."

My question is this...one of the bugs has been lost. The owner of the bug AND cache, has used a 'replacement' bug to continue the race, is this right? Shouldn't the person be outta the race? icon_confused.gif

Let me know your thoughts, Thanks

Mtncycler(geocannonball ranch contestant)

Depends on the rules of play I guess... sounds OK to me... bugs go missing and that's not the owner's fault. I say find the cacher that lost the bug and STONE HIM! Stone the *******!

icon_biggrin.gif Just a thought

DD

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do!"

For the record - I pressed submit the first time. The computer seemed to be hung up, I went 'back' and resubmitted one of the times. The other two times, I tried to repost.

It's enough to make one blush. :I

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." (Niels Bohr)

All of that plus hitting the reply with quotes by accident instead of the edit function icon_frown.gif

Deleting a post should be an option with a time limit just like editing.

quote:
Originally posted by The St. Albert 4:

For the record - I pressed submit the first time. The computer seemed to be hung up, I went 'back' and resubmitted one of the times. The other two times, I tried to repost.

It's enough to make one blush. :I