Discrepancy on the hide count in the app [Android]

ivss_xx

If I open my profile tab on the app, it shows 50 hides. This is the count I actually have.
But if I tap on the "Hides" from there to expand, it shows "59 caches".

Not sure how that is happening. I suspect it could have something to do with AdLabs, but not sure where is it getting whole 9 new hides from.

Running the latest Android app version (v9.9.0)

Screenshot_20220821-154817.png

Screenshot_20220821-154904.png

• Helpful 1
36 minutes ago, ivss_xx said:

If I open my profile tab on the app, it shows 50 hides. This is the count I actually have.
But if I tap on the "Hides" from there to expand, it shows "59 caches".

That is strange. I requested you for my friends list so I can see what it looks on my end. I'm using Android too and the numbers match but I see that they don't for you! Mine do include all of my adventure labs. 

9 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

That is strange. I requested you for my friends list so I can see what it looks on my end. I'm using Android too and the numbers match but I see that they don't for you! Mine do include all of my adventure labs. 

Interesting. For you, it says 250, and then when I tap on that, I see "This player has 167 active cache hides". So I'm guessing, it only shows all of them only on your own profile. From someone else perspective it hides the archived ones.