Geocache with question/answer to acess log book

jtt2011

Hello everybody,

I want to hide my first cache and I want the log book to have a padlock whose combination would only be possible to obtain after answering a question.
I tried to do this in the certitude, but I confess that I am not able to do it because i'm a "noob" :D, and  it seems to me that it is only for puzzles with more than one location, which is not the case.
I imagine the answer to my question is quite simple, but I am not able to find it.
Thank you for your help!

Regards!

2 hours ago, jtt2011 said:

Hello everybody,

I want to hide my first cache and I want the log book to have a padlock whose combination would only be possible to obtain after answering a question.
I tried to do this in the certitude, but I confess that I am not able to do it because i'm a "noob" :D, and  it seems to me that it is only for puzzles with more than one location, which is not the case.
I imagine the answer to my question is quite simple, but I am not able to find it.
Thank you for your help!

Regards!

You can use Certitudes  - set it up so the answer to the question is the KEYWORD; the posted and final coordinates can be the same, and once those are given you can give the "extra hint" which would be the combination to open the log book.  That should accomplish what you want, I think.

• Helpful 2