Geocaching gear in Calgary?

Guest thibaug

Guest thibaug

I'm thinking of organizing a mass order for Geocaching stuff here in Calgary. If interested parties want to send me email at gt@cadien.com with what they'd like to order, I'll compile a list and see how big the order gets. (If the order gets really big, I may have to ask for some deposit.) It's not my goal to make any money on this, I'll simply be passing on whatever price I end up paying.

------------------

Gilles

Guest thibaug

I did read your post. I don't know if you order a lot from the US but in my experience, what you went through is unfortunately fairly typical. I do have a few advantages: I have some contacts in the US so I won't be getting it shipped directly to Canada, I still have some US credit cards and I already have a PayPal account set up... Hopefully it'll go a little smoother than what you experienced.

Guest blackjak

I just ordered a few travel bug tags and had them delivered to my sister in WA. I will pick them up christmas time. Just to note: although it says you can use paypal, the only options are VISA and MASTERCARD. So you may have to call in your order if you want to use paypal.

Thanks for the offer and being in the Calgary area, I may use your ordering service in the future!

Alex.

Guest cromwell

I've contacted GPS Central (the Garmin distributer for Canada here in Calgary) to see if they can bring some "accessories" into Calgary for purchase here.

Maybe we'll have some Christmas presents waiting for us.

Guest mazda626

Like Cromwell I have also been talking with the nice people at GPSCentral.ca about geocaching gear. Jo has just said that they will be bringing in a few of everything and "If you or anyone you know has any special items you'd like ordered please (have them) let me know as soon as possible so I can make sure they are included in our initial order."

You can contact Jo at "sales@gpscentral.ca"