What do you all do for a living?

Guest a_calder

Guest Digiital

Software developer for telco company. Provide everything from fraud/billing/inventory/call center......

Working on a contract for one of the cell phone companies in Canada, take a guess it's not Bell icon_wink.gif

Guest Digiital

Software developer for telco company. Provide everything from fraud/billing/inventory/call center......

Working on a contract for one of the cell phone companies in Canada, take a guess it's not Bell icon_wink.gif

Guest Donny Jaguar

I can't believe I wrote that - I must have had a fit of the giggles that day. Hee hee! For a living I try to do as little as possible.

[This message has been edited by Donny Jaguar (edited 21 January 2002).]

Guest blackjak

quote:
Originally posted by lemur:

I fly kites and geocache...In my spare time I am a Sprinkler system techbartender..

Cool! I am a kite flyer as well.. Quadline Revolution Shockwave, and some duals.

Guest Brown witch

I am a horticulturist and a property manager-year around. Enjoy the outdoors- hiking, skiing,horseback riding, gardening- of course- and orchids. A newcomer to geocaching- I'm enjoying the sport and the people who participate!

>Hey Cliffy,

>Is that a truck load of caches you are

>posing with, lol.

No, that's his geomobile ... he uses it to *find* caches. And to carry the fabulous prizes he trades with. icon_smile.gif

And I'm a field techie with a commercial laborarory.

>Hey Cliffy,

>Is that a truck load of caches you are

>posing with, lol.

No, that's his geomobile ... he uses it to *find* caches. And to carry the fabulous prizes he trades with. icon_smile.gif

And I'm a field techie with a commercial laborarory.

Guest cliffy

Originally posted by malak:

[b

B]

Hey hey hey!!!!! I'll have you know that geomobile is a FINE vehicle!!!!! I actually use it to lug around all 5000 tons of firestarters Malak has ever hid in all his cache finds.....Who knew wax was that heavy!! LOLOL (Just kidding Don........I've tried them out...them suckers werk REAL good!!!)

Check out my GeoQuilt page (and the traveller contained within it)......I think I just overthrew the Canadian govt. hehehe

Guest cliffy

Originally posted by malak:

[b

B]

Hey hey hey!!!!! I'll have you know that geomobile is a FINE vehicle!!!!! I actually use it to lug around all 5000 tons of firestarters Malak has ever hid in all his cache finds.....Who knew wax was that heavy!! LOLOL (Just kidding Don........I've tried them out...them suckers werk REAL good!!!)

Check out my GeoQuilt page (and the traveller contained within it)......I think I just overthrew the Canadian govt. hehehe

You don't know the half of it, Cliffy ... I've sold a couple of thousand dollars' worth of them over the years. Craft fair sales have been waning over the past couple of years, though. icon_frown.gif Then I discovered geocaching! Instant signature item! icon_smile.gif

You don't know the half of it, Cliffy ... I've sold a couple of thousand dollars' worth of them over the years. Craft fair sales have been waning over the past couple of years, though. icon_frown.gif Then I discovered geocaching! Instant signature item! icon_smile.gif

Guest Jeepingnet

By day Computer Analyist and Administrator for a On-line learning company 60% of the year. Student taken Computer Science at UNB for 40%.

When not doing either I'm camping, hiking, jeeping, working on the jeep or hacking around.

But right now I'm doing none of those cause I just got some nice plates and pins installed in my arm cause of a nice fall while hiking.

Well lets see..... When not playing Half-Life(FireArms mod) or Halo on my X-Box......

Senior Computer Operator in an RS6000 environment. With a few NT serves scattered in there for good measure.

Company is BackOffice to the Travel Reservation Industry. Fun but long hours.... icon_eek.gif

I have not lost my mind...........

I left it in a Geo-Cache somewhere..........

Well lets see..... When not playing Half-Life(FireArms mod) or Halo on my X-Box......

Senior Computer Operator in an RS6000 environment. With a few NT serves scattered in there for good measure.

Company is BackOffice to the Travel Reservation Industry. Fun but long hours.... icon_eek.gif

I have not lost my mind...........

I left it in a Geo-Cache somewhere..........

When I'm not on strike... I'm "officially" a Parcel Information Technician with the Geographic Information Infrastructure Section of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Ontario. In real words I work in the Office of the Surveyor General and try to figure out what land is Crown and what land is private, or Park, or First Nations Land, etc., etc. Then I fix the digital data that is wrong, so when geocachers come looking for a topo map it will be "more correct".

- Donna G.

P.S. When I am no longer on strike I plan on getting a geocaching membership, and some Canadian Geocoins, and maybe even a hat and a T-Shirt!(Looks like I've already spent any raise I'm going to get)

[This message was edited by DonnaG on March 21, 2002 at 12:26 PM.]

I'm a retired engineer, but I try to stay sane by driving local geocachers (including Cliffy)nuts with out-of-the-ordinary caches.

(You look right smart in that cachemobile, Cliffy! Reminds me of a scene right out of 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'! Is Malak in the back?)

[This message was edited by binthair on May 03, 2002 at 07:53 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by by binthair:

I'm a retired engineer, but I try to stay sane by driving local geocachers (including Cliffy)nuts with out-of-the-ordinary caches.

LOL.....And he does a VERY good job people.....He's completely sane while me.....well I've lost whatever trace of sanity I had left looking his ^%$#@in caches.....lol Ask Malak or any Ottawa local... hehehe

binthair is always raising the bar when it comes to a challenge... (pssssst if I can I'll be Westport bound this weekend binthair icon_smile.gif

Cheers and salutations, cliffy icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."