Canadian Caches

TrollGRG

I have a question. How do we as Canadians learn about caches planted in Canada? I know about the 100 mile thing that will list the caches within 100 miles from your home coords but what about locationless caches? I posted a locationless cache for Canadians but after thinking about it, I don't know if anyone would get to see that it is there for them to find in their part of the country.

Troll

[This message was edited by A Troll, A Lady, and Duncan the Dog on September 05, 2002 at 09:43 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by A Troll, A Lady, and Duncan the Dog:

I have a question. How do we as Canadians learn about caches planted in Canada? I know about the 100 mile thing that will list the caches within 100 miles from your home coords but what about locationless caches? I posted a locationless cache for Canadians but after thinking about it, I don't know if anyone would get to see that it is there for them to find in their part of the country.

Troll

http://www.phoenixsurvival.ca/troll

Other than reading all new postings in Canada the only way to see a list of Locationless would be to do a Pocket Query. Or you could tell us the cache name and/or number in this forum to bring it to our attention.

Cheers, Olar

wavey.gif

quote:
Originally posted by boreal jeff & sons:

Probably won't be doing this one but thought of another great Canadian themed virtual cache. Beaver lodges. You'd have to provide a picture with the GPS and the beaver lodge. Can't get any more Canadian than that. Think they'll approve it? icon_razz.gif

Every hour spent geocaching is added to the end of your life

How about Donut Shops! Log a Tim's... oh, no. Come to think of it, that's about as inane as the American Flags Virtual Cache.

icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by boreal jeff & sons:

Probably won't be doing this one but thought of another great Canadian themed virtual cache. Beaver lodges. You'd have to provide a picture with the GPS and the beaver lodge. Can't get any more Canadian than that. Think they'll approve it? icon_razz.gif

Every hour spent geocaching is added to the end of your life

How about Donut Shops! Log a Tim's... oh, no. Come to think of it, that's about as inane as the American Flags Virtual Cache.

icon_biggrin.gif